Thursday, August 20, 2015

What We're Bringing to the Moon

We took the kids on a couple hikes last week. They were mostly good sports about it. But then again sometimes not at all.

But let's be honest. Sometimes I'm not a good sport about hiking with a seven year old, five year old, four year old, and one year old. But the 33 year old is okay. He's always pretty cheerful.

But I'm not. Especially after eating a handful of Cheese Nips and helping the four year old go to the bathroom only a foot off the trail (it was an emergency, okay?).

So we played a game.

You know the "I'm going to the moon, and I'm going to bring..." and then you have to say what you'd bring. And then everyone has to say what they'd bring and remember all the things before. It's an okay game and it always ends up in a competition between Christian and me to see who has the best memory. (I know he would argue, but I still think it's me.)

We made it through eight rounds of this game.

Here is what we're bringing to the moon with us:

Soren:
His big blanket
Bed
Swimsuit
Sleeping Bag
Couch
Lightsaber
The real Heatwave
The real Boulder


Jane:
Princesses
Pillow
Swimsuit
My Little Pony
This lake (Jenny's Lake)
Squirrel
Trees and Bushes

CJ:
Space station
Rocket ship with blasters
Rover (like they have on Mars)
Spacesuit
TV
Xbox 360 (We don't have one. I guess he's saving it for the space station.)
Xbox game holder
Minecraft

Me:
Papa and Nana's cabin
Swimming Pool
Book
Double Kayak
Sound of Music
Running shoes
Mt. Everest
Europe

Christian:
Puppy
Goggles
Excavator
Lightning Rod
Internet
Antimatter





No comments: