That made me smile today:
- Being outside
- Being outside without boots, coats, gloves, hats, snow pants, snowshoes, etc.
- Cj: "Mommy, do you remember when Soren spilled his cup of water and he lost his privileges? Do you remember that?"
- Seeing an 80+ year old man wearing a long-sleeved flannel shirt and an ear flap hat playing basketball in his driveway....not making a shot or two, but doing lay-ups and drills. Because, why not?
- Cj and I planning our practical jokes for tomorrow (don't tell Christian)
- Taking off jackets at the park
- Hearing Soren sing to himself in the car
- Cj: "Mommy, do you remember when we were at Sam's Club and I played a joke on Soren?" Me: "No. What joke did you play on him?" Cj: "A red one."
- Cj telling Soren to stop talking to him. Me telling Cj to go somewhere else if he doesn't want to listen to Soren. Cj calmly gathering up all his toys, carrying them in his shirt, and walking slowly and deliberately down the hall and into my bedroom and shutting the door. Without saying a word. Oh. Guess he was serious.
- The sun
- Another good forecast tomorrow
Did I mention we are ready for spring?